- Open burning - Yan should understand more why I extremely hate open burning. My left neighbour here ( a lau ah pek by the way) LOVES open burning at least a few times a month. He usually burns dried grass and leaves. This usually causes my house to be dusty all the time! Worst of all the drying clothes will be smelt like 'smoked clothes' instead of 'smoked ham'.
- Cigarettes - Smokers have nothing better to do than smoking expensive cigarettes and irritate the public with the smoke. In my opinion, hawker places should not allow smoking like restaurants too. I felt that every smoker in the world has a death wish or something like it. Addicted to chewing gums is way more healthier than smoking. As you know, smoking not only jeopardises smoker's healht but also the health of secondary smokers. So, smokers should have a heart and not to smoke in public. Be it in the bus or at the coffeeshop. I can't care much if they don't mind their own lives but they should care of other people's lives too.
- Mat Rempit - I still don't understand why they have to race. I don't care if they race but they should do it in circuits and not on public roads where the public drive. They can harm other people's lives too other than themselves. After my sleepless nite at my sister's apartment at Penang, I was cursing the Mat Rempits. Racing throughout the night really get on my nerves as the sound of the motor's engine causes many people have sleepless nights. I wonder how the other residents bear with it.
In conclusion, those three things above is not cool at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment